Salesforce Business Support Senior Analyst
For the IT BSC of our customer we are looking for a Salesforce Business Support Senior Analyst.
Key job responsibilities:
◦ Salesforce & ServiceMax Administration: Manage Salesforce security including roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups.
◦ Provide support to our end-users.
◦ Responsible for troubleshooting issue, sort between application and product issue and fix application issues while escalating product issues.
◦ Modify roles or record-sharing rules to reflect any organizational changes or internal business rules.
◦ Maintain the system/process/project documentation updated.
◦ Design and Develop: Create and maintain fields, record types, views, reports, dashboards, page layouts and other salesforce.com objects and
◦ Monitor and manage exception logs for back end system integration with SFDC.
◦ Assist with migration from other systems/processes into Salesforce.com.
◦ Develop training materials and provide training and support to end users.
◦ Responsible for user creation and user management: Queue, Permission Set & Public Group Assignment
◦ Responsible for performing and testing backend configuration of the FSM module based on functional design from Solution Owner.
◦ Maintain awareness of the rapidly changing technology environment and how new technologies can positively impact Field Service organization.
◦ Identify process challenges and implement appropriate corrections or enhancements with associated training of the teams.
◦ Work with users and management team to develop dashboards and reports to help Field Service team run their business.
◦ Facilitate coordination of ServiceMax data and business processes with existing ERP, Sales, and Service ecosystem data to enhance reporting
◦ Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes and to further enhance the end-user experience.
◦ Proactively gather feedback from users.
◦ Help and be involved in the Promoting Campaign for Salesforce & ServiceMax within all the Clusters
◦ Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all
• Business Oriented
◦ A solid understanding of the company’s business processes
• Desired skills and experience:
◦ BS Degree in business or technology-related field.
◦ 3+ years of experience on a technology team with deep knowledge of ServiceMax or other ‘CRM’ system, preferable on SalesForce.com platform.
◦ A good understanding of Field Service business and information technology processes would be a plus.
◦ In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDC, or other CRM Systems (Preferably Service Cloud).
◦ Extensive hands-on administration and configuration of ServiceMax FSM.
◦ Ability to configure standard and custom objects, rules, profiles, record types, etc.
◦ Experience with providing support for end-users. Incident/Request management experience.
◦ Ability to lead and manage change through process development and improvement.
◦ Strong communication and influencing skills. Must be able to communicate and work with all levels of management.
◦ Demonstrated ability to work in a high intensity, multi-task environment.
◦ Strong analytic skills with the ability to troubleshoot complex systems issues and proficiency in reporting and associated tools.
◦ Exceptionally collaborative, flexible and adaptable when working with customers and various teams in IT or Business.
◦ Experience with APEX/Visualforce (Lightning).
◦ Salesforce Admin (Sales cloud or Service cloud certification) and/or ServiceMax Admin certified.
Why Salesforce with our customer?
• the customer is new on the Force.com market and as every beginning, offers us flexibility to implement and customize the tool in a creative way.
• Many new projects in our scope for the upcoming years where you can express your ideas and perspectives.
• Various IT teams in Cluj (Network, Server, Service Desk, Scripting) that provides a great IT environment.
• Our customer encourages and supports career growth and development
Our customer' promise:
They are part of a globally successful international company which is one of the best in its industry. A varied and interesting field of work in a highly motivated and dynamic team, personal development opportunities, interaction with others across boundaries and ownership of results are key pillars of your day-to-day success.
By applying to this job ad and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.