The type of colleague we’re looking for our customer:
They value a culture of excellence. They need colleagues who are not only technically proficient, but also demonstrate the following qualities:
● A willingness to embrace the concept of iterative development as the means for building seamless products
● A readiness to give all the effort necessary to do an excellent job even if it means putting in extra time to research the problem you’re facing
● Perfectionism knowing how a job should be done and not stopping until it’s done correctly
What will your responsibilities look like?
● Test case analysis and design
● Planning of testing activities
● Implement and execute test scripts using automation tools
● Test reporting and tracking of test coverage
What abilities will you need?
● Systems testing (service integration, infrastructure)
● Scalability testing (performance, load, failure)
● Manual testing
● Platform Testing
● Scripting(PHP, Python, Java, Java Script, SQL)
● DB (mySQL)
● Web Testing
● Test Automation (Selenium and other tools)
● UNIX (nice to have)
Do you also have these qualities?
● Excellent organization/time management skills
● Team player
● Strong communication skills dealing with team members and occasionally senior staff
● Strong desire to learn and grow professionally
What experience do you need?
● Minimum of 2 years of software testing in web technologies with an appreciation of programming, ideally with experience of more than one technique, platform or tool
● Experience of testing Web and Mobile applications
● Experience of exploratory testing
● Experience of investigating defects or issues through various means such as monitoring logs
Curious about what our customer offers?
● Working on products not on outsourcing projects
● Working in a very dynamic company
● Competitive salary
● Flexible working hours
● Opportunity to establish valuable career contacts
● Complex package of benefits
By applying to this job ad and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.