The essence of information technology within a European Logistics Company.
Over the years, The Company has evolved into an innovative logistics provider. This would not have been possible without state of the art information technology. In order to improve productivity, quality and customer satisfaction we need applications that provide valuable information for strategic, tactical and operational decision making across the total supply chain leading to increased competitive advantage. It is the customer oriented attitude and the passion for information technology as well as logistics that enables us to fulfil that requirement.
In the next few years we will be constantly developing new functionality to support our digital transformation strategy. Current projects are algorithmic planning, robotic process automation, redesigning our interfaces based on service bus technology to improve sustainability.
The role software engineer
As one of our software engineers, based in Cluj Napoca, it is your responsibility to specify, design, test and implement sustainable (maintainable, scalable, extendable and robust) software within our transport and warehouse management domain. Together with your colleagues you will deliver clear defined releases or specific customer solutions in an Agile/Scrum environment. You will play an important role in making the Vos Logistics business more efficient and helping to provide better IT solutions that supports us in the digital transformation.
The software development team consist of 8 people.
What do we expect from the candidate
• Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written;
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar level;
• You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in software engineering;
• You have strong analytical capabilities;
• You have a strong business focus;
• You have knowledge of C#.net, React JS, preferable also Java, C++;
• You have knowledge of Jenkins, Jira and Git and preferable (Apache Camel) service bus technology.
• You have experience with working in projects and with clear work break down structures;
• You are eager to learn and committed to your work;
What do we offer
• An interesting and challenging job in a professional, international logistics organisation;
• The possibility to develop yourself on the job as well as by training and courses;
• We invest to keep you up to date with the newest IT infrastructure developments;
• You will have the opportunity to be involved in improvement processes;
• Competitive employee benefits.
By applying to this job and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination “antal.com”, through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.