We are looking for a Business Controller for our customer, a leading IT service provider with world-wide business operations.
- Preparation and analysis of business unit report, including budgeting, forecasting. Close cooperation with business unit management, in order to achieve the objectives
- Monitoring budgets by performing variance analysis and proposing improvement measures for the business unit management. Acting as a business partner for business unit management
- Computation of complex analysis necessary to the business unit management in the decision-making process
- Full overview and in-depth knowledge of controlling and financial information related to the business unit
- Preparation of decision-making documents for various internal bodies
- Interdisciplinary coordination
- Active involvement in project planning, calculation, and control of major international multi-year projects
- Quality check of existing quotations and project performance monitoring
- Sustain project financial reviews in decisional meetings with management
- Implementation of key figure-related reporting within projects
- Continuous risk management assessment of ongoing projects
- Participation in the further development and implementation of reporting and controlling tools.
- Successfully completed Master’s degree in finance
- + 3 years of experience in the field of business controlling preferably within a multinational IT company
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (financial modeling abilities)
- SAP CO/PS represents an advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Communicative competence and assertiveness
- Proactive and predictive controlling, understanding of what drives the business and figures
- High level of commitment and self-initiative while working in a team.
By replying to this mail and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at email@example.com