For one of our customer’ in Cluj, we are looking for a Java Developer.
We are looking for a dedicated, self-motivated, technical driven professional to work in a team of engineers developing highly available enterprise products.
Our continued business success and growth demand a lot from our technology, including transaction volumes that surpass many of the world’s leading financial institutions. Our engineers are committed to find the best solutions to complex technical challenges together with professional team members.
The successful candidate will have exceptional technical and problem solving skills, with a positive, results driven attitude.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Software creation, unit testing, adhering to standards and best practices
- Write technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively
- Code reviews, by and for peers Work in an Agile environment
- Contribute to team development
- Provide guidance to junior colleagues
Key Working Relationships:
This position involves working within a cross-skilled development team, and having regular contact with teams looking after other aspects of the products & tools.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Object oriented analysis and design skills (OOA/OOD)
- Proven development experience using Java SE and/or Java EE: beans, concurrency, transactions, I/O, servlets, messaging, application monitoring, ORM(Hibernate, JPA)
- Focus on application performance & scalability
- API development (design for clarity & usability)
- Experience with frameworks/technologies: spring , web frameworks, web service, AOP
- Experience with application containers: tomcat, jetty, jboss
- Experience with unit testing/mocking frameworks e.g. junit, mockito
- Experience with build tools e.g. maven2
- Basic experience with content management systems
- Understanding of SQL databases
- Understanding of NoSQL databases
- Exposure to Linux operating systems
- Understanding of the full development cycle and some experience of Agile development methodologies and supporting tools e.g. JIRA, Confluence
- JVM tunning utilities, JMX exposure
- Experience with analysis & monitoring tools (Splunk, AppDynamics, Jstat etc.)
Key Skills & Attributes:
- Team player who brings also fun to the team
- Proven ability & desire to innovate
- Strong analytical skills
By replying to this mail and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.