Clinical Sales Specialist Nord Area
(Cluj, Bistrita, Salaj, Alba, Hunedoara, Maramures)
Our customer's team is growing we are looking for a highly motivated person to join Sales team. The role involves sales and marketing of medical devices to hospitals and clinics reporting directly to the Surgical Business Group Manager.
- Experience in sales and clinical support of medical devices/medical consumables;
- Experience in relationship with medical centers, hospitals and decision making medical staff;
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal relationships;
- Availability to travel;
- Proficiency in English language;
- Clean B driving license.
- Coordinates and performs product evaluations of existing and in-development products;
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to define problems, collect date, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables;
- Monitors the inventory for specific instruments and assures that all necessary instruments are in place for interventions;
- Responsible for preparing and delivering product presentations to potential users and decision makers;
- Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the specific marketing actions;
- Develops sales objectives and customer targeting plans for strategic products within the assigned geographic region;
- Submits monthly reports that identify all opportunities being pursued in the geographic region of responsibility; the reports will be broken down by account and product;
- Works with Product Management to develop quality education/in-service materials;
- Maintains accurate records of sales to pending accounts, surgeons, and other key people;
- Participates in trade shows and convention activities as required.
- Opportunity to work in one of the most innovative healthcare company in South-Eastern Europe, with high standards in our work environment and ethics;
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-evolving market;
- Opportunities for training and professional development;
- Our Company is offering a competitive compensation and benefits package.
By applying to this job and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination “antal.com”, through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at email@example.com.