Our client is a Leading Chemical Distribution Market Player with strong financial profile. Holds a Leading Position, as a Chemical Distributor, in SEE, Ukraine and Turkey. Is ranked among the Top 50 European Chemical Distributors (ICIS). Provides B2B Distribution Solutions for Industrial and Specialty chemicals for >35 years. With a portfolio of over > 6,000 products and a world-class suppliers base, The Company offers holistic solutions to > 15,000 customers.
Branch Manager – Cluj Napoca office
Experience & expertise MARKET AREAS: B2B Sales of RAW MATERIAL (FOOD, COSMETICS, INDUSTRIAL)
- all commercial activities of CLUJ BRANCH ensuring it maximizes all opportunities for profit generation available to it.
- all business operations to achieve corporate goals.
Main Areas of Responsibilities:
- New Business Development
- Sales Management
- People Management
- Product Portfolio Contribution
- Collaboration with other departments
- Branch Business Operations
Academic Background (mandatory)
University academic background in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering
English language (mandatory)
* Successful Sales experience in a Market
- Proven existing network within the manufacturers of the relevant Market.
- Good knowledge of chemicals & raw materials in the relevant Market manufacturers.
* Experience as Business Development/Commercial Manager or experience in managing effective sales teams will be considered a plus.
Soft skills and professional personality
- Proven track record of goal orientation & previous wins in meeting and exceeding targets set.
- Passion about growing the business.
- Ability to build long term relationships with clients and to bring in new business across region.
- Experience managing multiple priorities & duties.
- Experience managing people.
- Proven ability in great planning, with problem-solving and organization skills
- Ability to act as a role model of company’s culture.
- Multinational, dynamic & future-oriented company characterized by strong team spirit.
- Open & positive corporate culture to bring your creative ideas, to take responsibilities and to be rewarded for your achievements.
- Ongoing training and excellent learning & development opportunities.
- Modern corporate tools for the effectiveness of the role (car, laptop, mobile, ERP etc.).
By replying to this mail and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at email@example.com.