Sales Manager Romania and other Eastern European countries
Our growing company is seeking to hire a Sales Manager in Romania who will be responsible for supervising and organizing our sales team in Romania and Eastern European countries. You will manage directly large clients and oversee the activities and performance of the sales team by tracking sales goals, setting individual sales targets and facilitate the ongoing training of your sales people. You will be responsible for the day by day commercial activities of your local clients and will be accountable for reaching yearly targets. Moreover, as a Sales Manager you will have a strong focus on opening new clients and expand the brand in other Eastern European countries. The role will be in direct contact with the Italian HQ and will have to represent the needs of the local clients within the organization.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls.
- Manage directly large clients
- Meeting planned sales goals.
- Open new clients in line with company client strategy
- Expand the presence of the brand in other eastern European countries
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the sales team.
- Ongoing training of your salespeople.
- Promoting the organization and products.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products.
- Coordinate with Italian HQ on support and investments needed
Sales Manager Requirements:
- 10+ year experience in the painting business in Romania. Experience in other Eastern European countries will be considered a plus
- Industrial coatings knowledge is a strong plus
- Experience in customer relationship management.
- Experience managing and directing a sales team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedication to providing great customer service.
- Romanian full proficiency is required
- Good level of proficiency either in Italian or in English.
Salary & Benefits:
- Fixed salary + % on incremental turnover
- Company car + travel expenses
- Company phone