Antal International - the Cluj Napoca office, recruits for his client a rol of:
Planning and Reporting Manager
- 5 years of relevant Finance experience with accounting background both statutory and group reporting;
- Proven experience in Big 4 Audit companies
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (financial modeling abilities) and PowerPoint skills;
- Very good understanding of ERP systems (SAP would be an advantage);
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated;
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Accountable: accepts responsibility for own actions and decisions; demonstrates commitment to accomplish work in an ethical, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Communicative: communicates clearly and effectively; Presents accurate information with attention to detail; Actively listens and asks questions; Responds to questions respectfully and in a timely manner
- Dependable: Follows instructions and takes responsibility for completion of assignments; Commits to going above and beyond to deliver goals on time; Reliable in attendance and punctuality
- Flexible: Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Demonstrates initiative: Energetic and self-motivated with the ability to quickly embrace and understand new technologies
- Problem Solver: Skillfully gathers and analyzes information; Identifies and resolves issues in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions, changing approach or method to best fit the situation; Takes initiative to make improvements
- Delivers quality: Demonstrates a personal commitment to improve and promote performance quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Pursues continuous learning and self-development; Identifies individual challenges and seeks opportunities to grow.
What you can expect:
- Elaborates the monthly financial analysis and offers support for the elaboration of the monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, necessary for the management and shareholders of the company;
- Prepares and / or reviews the reports related to management reporting: P&L management reporting, G&A report (by department and cost nature), Customer margin, Headcount, Sales pipeline, order entry and backlog report;
- Involved in the elaboration of annual budget and Mid Term Plan;
- Coordinates the forecasting process: validates revenue assumptions with Business Controlling team and Business Unit Managers, validates expenses assumptions, analyses and presents the forecast to CFO, CEO and EMEA leadership;
- Prepares monthly Business Review related to company activity with focus on risk identification and mitigation, budget and forecast achievement, future period forecast, sales opportunities development;
- Reviews monthly cash flow forecast assumptions;
- Preparation of reports and presentations for the Leadership and Board of Directors;
- Coordinates the financial reporting team assuming compliance with completion deadlines;
- Provides support for the team members and comes with improvement solutions; Performs and / or reviews scenario simulations based on top management requests or legislative changes (e.g. IFRS 16 implementation);
- Develops monthly financial reports to monitor performance to budgets and communicates findings to multiple levels within organization;
- Elaborates any other financial reports depending on requests;
- Performs data integrity and reports accuracy checks as requested;
- Conducts research on discrepancies and identifies variances in various reports;
- Completes accurate weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual business reports and forecasts;
- Offers support to the Senior Manager in completing analytical & reporting tasks;
- Provides support in preparation of company investment plan;
- Gets involved in the developing or updating of the existing software;
- Identifies financial and operational risks regarding the business and signals them to the management.
Are you up for the challenge?
- This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
- Join, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Job Segment: ERP, Manager, SAP, Financial, Technology, Management, Research, Finance