Antal International - the Cluj Napoca office, recruits for his client a rol of:
Accounting Manager (IFRS)
The company is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. They develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. Also they provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
- 3 years of relevant Accounting experience with both statutory and IFRS group reporting;
- Experienced ACCA member -is a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (financial modeling abilities) and PowerPoint skills;
- Very good understanding of ERP systems (SAP would be an advantage);
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated;
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Accountability: Accepts responsibility for own actions and decisions; demonstrates commitment to accomplish work in an ethical, efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Communication: Communicates clearly and effectively; Presents accurate information with attention to detail; Actively listens and asks questions; Responds to questions respectfully and in a timely manner
- Dependability: Follows instructions and takes responsibility for completion of assignments; Commits to going above and beyond to deliver goals on time; Reliable in attendance and punctuality
- Flexibility: Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events
- Initiative: Energetic and self-motivated with the ability to quickly embrace and understand new technologies
- Problem Solving: Skillfully gathers and analyzes information; Identifies and resolves issues in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions, changing approach or method to best fit the situation; Takes initiative to make improvements
- Quality: Demonstrates a personal commitment to improve and promote performance quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Pursues continuous learning and self-development; Identifies individual challenges and seeks opportunities to grow
What you can expect:
- Strong IFRS technical accounting and reporting background including general ledger preparation and balance sheet reconciliations
- Knowledge of financial statement preparation including profit & loss statement, balance sheet and statement of cash flows according to Romanian Accounting Standard and IFRS
- Prepare and review statutory accounting databases for general ledger postings
- Review all accounting records for our subsidiaries by maintaining a close collaboration and guidance with the local accountant. Perform monthly closing records, reconciliations and issue income invoices.
- Propose and perform accounting adjustments in SAP
- Conduct balance sheet and working capital reviews and propose improvements
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close process
- Manage Corporate Tax reporting
- Cross collaboration with teams to ensure goals and objectives for each year are met
- Support Finance Team with special projects and workflow process improvements
- Respond to internal and external audit requests
- Prepare reports and presentations for the Board of Directors
- Assist in the development and implementation of more efficient procedures to enhance the workflow of the department and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
Are you up for the challenge?
- This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
- Join, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Job Segment: Accounting, ERP, Manager, SAP, Financial, Finance, Technology, Management