We’re looking for a new member in our customer' local Global User Service team. Get ready to play an active role in providing 1st and 2nd level support troubleshooting for IT Users across Europe, restoring IT services as quickly as possible and minimizing adverse impact on operations for an international organization.
Key job responsibilities:
- Accept calls in English language.
- Minimum English level: B2/C1
- Prioritizing and categorizing inquiries. Also, analyzing, prioritizing and remedying of Incidents/Service Requests within agreed Service Levels
- Working as project member in global rollout projects
- Acting as a backup for Local OnSite support for Incidents/Service Requests which can't be solved remotely including processing of local IMACD services (Install, Move, Add, Change, Delete)
Desired skills and experience:
- Apprenticeship/academic degree as IT specialist or according vocational experiences
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience working in a similar service desk role, or in a 2nd line team at an enterprise level
- German language is optional but a plus. Minimum desired level: B1/B2
- Miscellaneous IT skills: Windows OS (7 and above), Windows advanced troubleshooting, MS Office 2010 and O365, Remote support tools
- Senior IT skills are preferred
- Server based skills: Windows Server, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, SCCM, Citrix
- Local Support: Good knowledge of PC hardware and software, Full working knowledge of all components of IT infrastructure
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Active listening
- Synthesis abilities
- Goto attitude
- High customer orientation
- Eliminating errors or quality defects that occur as quickly as possible, and avoiding them being repeated.
- Analytical skills and problemsolving skills
- Team player
- Being honest and engaging.
By replying to this mail and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian
. For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at email@example.com.