Our clients is a multinational company how delivers a broad range of transport and logistics services, including transport optimization, warehousing and equipment management. With a network of 30 group-owned locations, active throughout Europe and in the bulk and volume transport markets ranks among the largest road hauliers in Europe. With over 2.700 employees, the company operates a modern fleet of 1.200 mainly Euro IV and V vehicles, 2.500 loading units and 125.000 m2 of storage space.
International AP Cash Officer
The department Shared Service Center Cluj (SSC) is a branch of the SSC in Oss (the Netherlands) and is responsible for the financial administration of several companies of the group. This department consists of Business Unit Administrators, Accounts Payable assistants, Credit Managers and AP Cash Officers.
The AP Cash Officer is responsible for the handling of outgoing payments for several group companies. This handling involves allocating the available funds, prioritizing the invoices to be paid and preparing the payment batches. The AP Cash Officer also handles vendor requests about payment status.
The International Cash Officer controls and monitors the following tasks:
- Handle calls and emails from suppliers regarding payments;
- Investigate missing invoices with AP department;
- Monitor the AP postings and ensure the matching process is correctly done;
- Perform settlement proposals in accordance with Credit Controllers;
- Perform weekly payment runs/Automatic Sepa urgent payments;
- Verify proper signatures in the bank;
- Ask corrections AP department in case needed;
- Ask refunds from suppliers when required;
- Handling reminders received by post and emails;
- Follow up for Basware validations with approvers;
- Interact with BUM and Sales regarding payment term agreed;
- As a potential candidate you graduated from university with a financial or economical specialization.
- Good communication skills in English are required, other languages (like French) are an advantage.
- Experience in logistics is also an advantage, but not a must
- Preferably you have a track record of at least 2 years in an administration. (fresh graduates with a suitable psychological profile are welcome also)
- You are accurate, focused, integer, disciplined and stress resistant.
- You are able to have contact with Vendors in a professional way and able to keep the companies interests first.
- A competitive salary
- Other interesting secondary benefits
- A career within an international professional organization with an informal atmosphere
- An interesting and challenging job in a professional, international logistics organisation
- The possibility to develop yourself on the job as well as by training and course
By replying to this mail and transmitting your personal data to us, through electronic mail to any email address with the termination "antal.com", through an online application on our web site or job advert posted on other site and or social networks (LinkedIn, Facebook etc), by calling the phone numbers communicated to you, you explicitly and unequivocally agree that this data will be processed by Antal International Romanian offices. The processing of the data will be in accordance with the information note: https://www.antal.com/privacy-policy-romanian . For any referral regarding the processing of personal data by us, please contact your personal data protection officer at email@example.com.