Role of a Sales Manager to lead the sales activities in an organisation aiming to develop innovative tests to personalize treatment for cancer patients.
- Designation: SALES MANAGER
- Location: Cochin / Thiruvananthapuram (or Trivandrum)
- Product Segment: Oncology
- To evaluate customer potential and opportunities.
- Deliver business results in a predictable and consistent manner.
- Assess customer’s needs and present promoted products
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information and deliver product samples
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with sales and marketing to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Build positive trust relationships with customers and other external stakeholders to influence targeted group in the decision-making process
- Present clinical evidences and technical data sheets to customers, Tumour boards, CME’s etc in order to bring in more clarity about the product.
- Monitor and analyse data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage.
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up to date with latest medical data
- Conduct Market research as and when required
- Liaise with External influencers (Govt, Insurance etc) in order to explore new opportunities.
- Be a SPOC for research related projects with hospitals.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience: Minimum 4 years of work experience in Sales with good track record.
- Education: Science/ Biotechnology Degree.
- Relevant Exposure: Interacting with Oncologists / Oncosurgeons, Diagnostics sales/Oncology only, selling high value Diagnostic tests.
- Basic Knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and sales skills.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Good Presentation skills.