Our client is an international company in the cosmetics and wellness industry and do operate more than 730 shops (170 in Germany), 2.400 + shop-in-shops and 4 urban spas globally (27 countries). With their 6.500 plus employees they are amongst the fastest growing in their industry. In order to further accelerate growth they are looking for a
MARKETING PARTNERSHIP MANAGER (M/W/D) – KÖLN
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
The Partnerships Manager Germany acquis and executes the brand and corporate partnerships to generate trial, maximize sales in line with the brand values and objectives. You’ll be responsible for building brand / corporate partnerships and execute the partnerships to build the brand and generate sales.
· Responsible to build up brand awareness, increase traffic to the (E-) Stores and generate trial by implementing the right brand & corporate partnerships.
· Define the local partnership strategy in cooperation with the international partnership team and local marketing team.
· You are the partnership expert for the brand and key contact person for partnership stakeholders with a in-depth understanding for the German market.
· initiatives to increase service and value of the retail operation and generate ideas about future retail activities.
· Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in partnership & b2b management and activities
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales or Marketing
· Cosmetics experience is not a must but preferred
· Commercial thinking and analytical skills are key
· Strong network in the German market
· Thinking outside the box: being able to translate and effectively communicate adaptions to CHO counterparts
· Strong communication skills (in writing and speaking)
· Excellent English & German command
· Mobility – the job entails frequent travel
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
Our client offers you a role within a young team with enthusiastic colleagues.
The salary offered is in line with market conditions and you will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents. The organization offers you an ambitious and pleasant international working environment.
Are you interested to be part of their success?
If so and you have a matching profile, then please send your application per Email in English, including details of your salary requirements and notice period