Our client is an international company in the cosmetics and wellness industry and do operate more than 750 shops, 2.150 shop-in-shops and 4 urban spas globally. With their 6.500 plus employees they are amongst the fastest growing in their industry. They also enjoy rapid growth in the travel industry, with the sale of products to 120 luxury cruise ships, various major airports, 10 different airlines and numerous hotels. In order to further accelerate growth they are looking for a
RETAIL COORDINATOR (M/W/D)
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Support the stores and make sure that the Rituals concept and way of working are well trained and acquired by Store Manager and team.
· Evaluate performance and address issues to improve
· Coach Shop Managers and team in sales technics and product knowledge
· Coach Shop Managers on management of store and increase traffic and other businesses
· Managing the merchandising days with local Area Manager and prepare the store team for the store
· Train and coach Store Managers and Store Teams with Rituals visual and merchandising
· Train and coach Shop Managers on manage all areas related to stock (backroom organization,
replenishment, and inventory control)
· Train and coach Shop Managers on standard operating procedures, including testers, damages and other
compliance related items
· Bachelor degree Commerce
· 3-4 years of retail experience
· Proven experience in Retail (cosmetics) in the position of Shop/ Area Manager
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
Our client offers you a role within a young team with enthusiastic colleagues.
The salary offered is in line with market conditions and you will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents. The organization offers you an ambitious and pleasant international working environment.
Are you interested to be part of their success?
If so and you have a matching profile, than please send your application per Email in English, including details of your salary requirements and notice period.