We are currently recruiting for our market leading client based in Greenford. They are looking for a Commercial Officer to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for all commercial activities through all aspects of the bid and project lifecycle for a portfolio of accounts.
- Through life management of the commercial aspects of designated projects from pre-bid, through proposal preparation, negotiation, contract management and contract close-out.
- Preparing quotations and the commercial input to tender documentation in response to customer enquiries.
- Evaluating commercial risks and liabilities within contracts and briefing the business on risks and exposure.
- Preparation and negotiation of standard commercial agreements.
- Become the "go to" point for all commercial or legal queries raised for designated area of responsibility.
- Act as the commercial interface with customers and effectively manage customer relationships.
- Being part of a cross functional team to manage all commercial aspects to deliver programmes in a cost effective manner.
Key Skills Required:
- A good level of higher education in a relevant discipline.
- Previous administration experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Loudwater or Greenford with occasional UK and overseas travel
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.