The company is a leading mid-sized enterprise for output management and information technology with more than 120 employees on-site, providing you with the best conditions to turn your passion for IT into your personal success. As a subsidiary of the Group, they are part of a strong group of companies with 56 companies in 26 countries. This provides healthy and economic strength with convincing employer benefits.
As part of our expansion strategy, we are looking for new employees expert:
- partner of the middle class
- Management of complex IT processes
- Scalable management services in the private cloud via a flexible application
- Highly secure network services right up to output management with production
- For two decades specializing in IT Services, Business Process Outsourcing, Data
Logistics and Business Critical Document Applications.
Our focus is the highly secure processing of sensitive business information.
• Development and maintenance of customer applications in output management
• Implementation of applications in the Quadient® Inspire Suite software
• Active development of the omni-channel portfolio
• Create automated individual and mass communication solutions
• Very good knowledge of at least one programming language
• Good knowledge of relational databases / SQL as well as process automation and HTML5
• Relevant work experience in the area of responsibility of document management and the ones used for it
Software (e.g., Quadient® Inspire Suite, Streamserve, Press, Profiforms, Adobe LifeCycle, or similar), as well as
Document-based data formats (e.g., PDF, AFP, PCL) are advantageous
• Basic knowledge of ERP systems
• An independent, structured and customer-oriented way of working