Manager, Pharmaceutical Manufacturing – Product Packaging Process
- Plans, executes and tracks activities in weekly manufacturing plan by receiving and giving relevant information, managing manufacturing resources, analyse manufacturing process data and creating preventive and corrective activities
- Continual work on process improvements and execute Lean Activities Plan.
- Taking care of CAPA measures
- Oversee and contribute to technical and operational activities in manufacturing through management of internal and external resources.
- Undertaking efficiency and effectiveness analysis of the production process; give suggestions on improvements, initiate and implement manufacturing process changes, if needed and approved
- Actively manage employees by working on competency development, performance management, personnel planning and communication of the company values and expectations
Required Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
- BS or BA in Technology, Technical and Natural Sciences – Pharmacists, Chemistry, Chemistry Technology, Food Technology Sanitary Engineers, Biochemistry
- 3+ years of relevant experience - ideally at the field of Biomedicine or Biotechnology or Health
- Demonstrates strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and working knowledge of pharmaceutical regulatory requirements
- Ability to work in structured and efficient way, manage priorities
- Experiences with Budget planning and preparation, budgetary control and related procedures
Preferred Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
- Familiar with at least one of the International Standards of QM System
- Able to provide solutions to moderately complex to semi-routine problems
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrates strong computer organizational, and project management skills.
- Demonstrates an ability to communicate effectively within the organization.
- Demonstrates ability to successfully supervise and support staff.
- Person with positive working values and attitude
Location: Rijeka, Croatia