Our Client is global market leader in network and supplier surveillance cameras, video encoders, software and accessories, providing a unique global service to end customers in connection with installation and use of its products.
In order to strengthen its presence in the countries of South East Europe, we are looking for:
Area Sales Manager –SEE
based in Zagreb
- ASM should work closely together with the Regional Director and the team to achieve the long and short-term goals and objectives defined in the business plan for the region, find new business opportunities, and drive sales in the region.
- ASM handles the distributors as well as the key accounts on a daily basis, acting as a professional interface between the customers and the company.
- The role also has full responsibility for developing the channel structure and identifying key partners and integrators in the region, with the objective to ensure a long term growth and capture maximum potential in the market.
- The role includes setting targets and continuous evaluate performance linked to targets as well as evaluating potential and present distributors continuously in order to make sure that we have the best partners in the market.
- The role includes the responsibility for gathering all the information for the monthly forecast for Sales in the region or selected area. Working with our ecosystems partners to create a solution inside the distribution network.
- The ASM is expected to be on the field.
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities :
- Being a bearer of the company’s culture.
- Support the development of the business plan, providing market input to adjust the business plan over time and fine tuning the targets including business plans for selected accounts.
- Responsible for implementing the business plan and manage the tactical plans as well as key account plans in order to secure short and long term revenue.
- Prepare and conduct necessary presentations, client meetings or any internal issue involving either new business generation or current account management.
- Responsible for managing project pipeline and handle project pricing within set guidelines.
- Account Management of the distributors in the market and act as their main contact on a daily basis actively support the sales out
- Manage stock levels & stock rotations, credit notes, bonuses, price list issues etc.
- Plan, implement and follow up of distributors marketing activities together with the local marketing function.
- Train the distributor on our products, value add arguments and on our processes.
- Evaluate and follow-up performance of each distributor, make strategic decisions and act accordingly
- Responsible for producing monthly reports sales activities and accurate forecasts on sales, service performance and other initiatives. This includes keeping all the systems up to date and accurate, so that the correct follow up can be made on an individual level, through existing systems.
- Driving follow up activities after trade shows, exhibitions and other marketing activities, so that we get a high return of sales out of those initiatives
- Responsible for developing activities to ensure increased business like activities that influence and educate the accounts so they can build an ecosystem of companies to increase and thereby create a pull in the market and an early involvement in new projects.
- Represent the region as the local ASM, sharing ideas and best practice; manage cross-border sales in a professional way