Experienced HR professional who will be responsible for performing HR related duties, and works on activities that will support overall organization goals.
The position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: onboarding, recruitment/employment, personnel administration, employment law compliance, HR analytics and reporting.
ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
• assistance in recruitment process by coordinating job postings, reviewing resumes, performing reference checks and interviews
• prepare and conduct onboarding of newly hired employees, give ideas for onboarding concepts according to organisational needs and HR practice
• validate new employee dana entry to ensure data integrity and support routine reporting requests
• keep employee records up-to-date by processing employee status changes in a timely fashion
• maintain listing of approved positions along with assigned salary grade levels
• maintain compliance with legal regulations concerning employment
• support initiatives and activities from employee and manager training, which is facilitated by HR, may support company-sponsored employee events as directed
• B.A degree and at least 3 years HR experience
• computer proficiency in MS Office
• person with high initiative, integrity, strong work ethic, good communication and analytical skills
• ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• excellent time management and organisational skills
• interest for HR practice and initiative is a plus