We are excited to be recruiting for a Customer enthusiast for our client, one of the leaders in the FMCG sector, your expertise in a Customer Marketing environment and exposure to customer initiatives across a business and ability to drive customer outcomes are key. You'll be working within a new Customer experience team in a Marketing function, this role will be integral in aiding cultural change around understanding customer needs and ensuring as a business that is collaboratively working through solutions to best deliver against our clients strategic goals within the entertainment and FMCG sector.
- Driving improvement in customer experience by investigating root causes and working cross functionally with key teams to ensure customer experience is deliberately designed and consistent across channel and team
- Utilising insight and data to help articulate the size of opportunities and pain points to facilitate prioritisation of resource allocation
- Act as customer experience champion in priority business projects with the aim of delivering a step change in experience
- Translate customer feedback, data and insight into strategy and action plans for key business projects to fix pain points and elevate customer experience
- Build rapport with Brand, Portfolio, Digital, Retail, Strategic planning, Customer Operations and insight teams to promote Customer Experience ethos across the business
- Create & Evolve Customer Journey Maps to reflect latest thinking on pain points that need resolving and experiences that need elevating, including socialising and championing use of the customer journey across the organisation
- Proactively spotting areas for improvement in the product and communicating these effectively with other teams and owning the problem to ensure it is resolved
- Being instrumental in ensuring there is a common language and understanding of experience across the business, challenging current thinking and building momentum around cultural change
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.