We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Executive to join our client based in Watford. The successful candidate will be responsible for all operational and customer service aspect. This role is approximately 70% operational (order to completion) and 30% customer liaison.
- Process and manage accurately enquiries, quotes, sales orders, invoices. Consolidate shipments, issue picking lists and dispatch notes. Collect proof of deliveries.
- Follow the customers' orders from start to finish, while keeping customer updated.
- Generate PO to suppliers for easy to source items
- Work closely and support the Sales Account Managers. Provide regular updates and discuss important matters.
- Provide proactive communication to key internal stakeholders (Sales, Regulatory, Warehouse, Finance, Procurement etc) to ensure smooth process of the customer service operation.
- Arrange, with support from the logistics function, shipment of orders respecting temperature requirements. Ensure the correct Incoterms are applied. Comply with GDP and internal SOPs.
- Prepare export documentation. Monitor progress as necessary
Key Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years customer service experience
- Experience in Export
- Pharmaceutical or healthcare background
- Excellent processing skills
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Manage complex order process flow
- Experience in CRM and ERP systems
- Strong attention to detail
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.