My client is a well-known brand based near Uxbridge.
They are have an opportunity for an experienced Customs Analyst to join a well-established team.
* Ensuring customs tax compliance with all HMRC, Irish Revenue and EU regulations
* Compliance with HQ internal audit and performing local internal audits
* Tax Risk Register and monitor all controls identified
* Governance, Risk & Compliance reporting and any other finance support as needed
* Customs Compliance Assurance
* Customs Tax
- Work with Customs and Supply Chain Customs team
- Ensure customs and accounting professional competence is continually developed and updated.
- Support Accounting team with month-end actual and forecast reporting
- Co-ordinate, manage and provide information to Internal Auditors
- Internal audits on key risk areas
- Accurate reporting of monthly actual and forecast duty costs
- Manage and co-ordinate Governance, Risk & Compliance reporting, ensuring satisfactory business compliance
- Previous experience in similar accounting and tax multidisciplinary environments
- Good knowledge of IFRS
- Efficient in Microsoft office
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- SAP knowledge would be an advantage
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.