Job Title: DevOps Specialist
Client: Leading software, services provider to communications and media companies
Salary: Excellent / Competitive Package
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. Client is leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on SnapChat or send your images on Instagram, you get a great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
Our DevOps CI/CD team is part of the Cloud Deployment group in Technology & New Offerings. The team is developing an automatic CI/CD E2E flow for micro services, by using and deploying the latest industry standards and tools - on Premise and on the Cloud.
In one sentence
Responsible for handling the automation of the day2day CI/CD procedures for micro services in the R&D Technology Division.
What will your job look like?
• You will drive the automation of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems, striving to improve and shorten processes to enable engineering and operations teams work smarter and faster with a high quality.
• You will design, develop and modify automation processes for deploying large scale, enterprise grade applications
• You will be an expert for the R&D CI/CD processes during the software development life cycle
• You will be handling CI/CD processes on Premise and on the Cloud
• You will work closely with R&D teams on integrating testing automation as part of CI/CD processes
All you need is...
• B.Sc. in Computer Science
• Software development experience (preferred)
• 3+ years’ experience as DevOps engineer
• Ability to handle DevOps design tasks
• Experience in building large CI/CD processes (experience with Git & Jenkins is preferred)
• 1+ years’ experience with Docker and Kubernetes (mandatory)
• Experience in public Cloud – AWS or Azure (mandatory)
• Experience in micro services architecture will be advantage
• Experience with deployment tools (e.g. spinnaker) will be an advantage
• Enthusiasm to experience new technologies
• Good communication skills
Why you will love this job:
•You will be part of the DevOps team spearheading in Amdocs the deployment of a SAAS product on the cloud
•You will be part of one of the first DevOps teams in Amdocs leading the new area of micro services CI/CD processes
•You will be involved in developing enterprise grade systems that serves hundreds of millions of users around the world
•You will handle new technological areas in DevOps for CI/CD