Our Client is one of the world's leading automotive suppliers in its field, with over 4,000 employees and generated sales of approx. € 200 million/year .With the core business in the automotive deco components and innovative products, our client is a respected partner in the automotive industry and has won a number of awards.
Due to our strong growth, we are looking for you for our modern European headquarters in Darmstadt. The product portfolio includes numerous interior and exterior decorative chromed plastic parts, which are produced using a state of the art technology.
Sales Engineer for the Automotive exterior and interior area (m/w)
Task & Responsibilities:
- Manage and further develop customer relationships;
- Understand and support customer needs and strategies;
- Direct contact with customers in activities to clarify, develop and respond to RFQs;
- Be an active part of project core-team in the development phase and partly follow up the project procedure after nomination;
- Be a key player to work closely with the most important teams in our headquarters in China;
- Enhance the efficient communication between headquarters in China and customers;
- Transmit customer feedback on product creation and optimization to product management;
- Make travel / visit plan on the basis of project schedule or emergency requirement;
- Define, manage and execute necessary business processes with the ability to take initiative and set priorities.
- Develop together with your Sales Team new strategies to achieve goals and objectives.
- Technical degree;
- You have already gained a few years’ experience in sales in the automotive industry;
- International working experience;
- Strong demonstrated conflict management and negotiation skills ;
- Intercultural competency;
- Quick and effective reaction to emergency issues with strong sense of flexibility;
- Willingness to travel;
- PC knowledge ;
- Communication skills;
- Language skills (English, German, other languages is an asset);
- Excellent manners towards customers, visitors and team members;
- Dynamic, start-up mindset, open-minded and collaborative team member
We offer you:
To be part of a motivated team with interesting and diversified activities/roles in which to best fulfill the requirement of this position. This, together with a flexible and open-minded way of doing work gives us a working environment difficult to find elsewhere in this business.
Für weitere Informationen kontaktieren Sie bite Herr Damir Kalas unter +49 69 976 75 139. Bitte richten Sie Ihre Bewerbung an EMoore@antal.com