Our client is an international company in the cosmetics and wellness industry and do operate more than 750 shops,2.150 shop-in-shops and 4 urban spas globally. With their 6.500 plus employees they are amongst the fastest growing in their industry. They also enjoy rapid growth in the travel industry, with the sale of products to 120 luxury cruise ships, various major airports, 10 different airlines and numerous hotels. In order to further accelerate growth they are looking for a
WHOLESALE ACCOUNT MANAGER (M/F/D) - RAUM OST
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
You are a brand ambassador of the company and manage their brand within the determined counters by ensuring strategic implementations, sales and profitability targets are achieved or exceeded. Successfully promote a positive qualitative image of the Brand.
· Achieve and where possible exceed sales objectives, instore visual merchandising objectives, trade
marketing objectives and manage ongoing instore staff trainings.
· Develop action plans, in consultation with their Head of Wholesale, to increase sales, address problem
areas and identify ways to increase sales through analysis of stores business sales reports.
· Train and motivate store team members to achieve the highest standards of customer care.
· Manage the account plan, co-ordination and implementation of store events and promotional calendars.
· Ensure the highest standards of visual merchandising and presentation in line with pre-determined
company initiatives are maintained on all counters.
· At least 5 years of relevant experience
· Bachelor Degree
· Experienced in account management or brand management, preferably with a recognized cosmetics
· Experienced in establishing, developing and upholding customer relations
· Convincing, sensitive, independent and result oriented
WHAT DO THEY OFFER?
Our client offers you a role within a young team with enthusiastic colleagues.
The salary offered is in line with market conditions and you will be given the opportunity to make the fullest use of your talents. The organization offers you an ambitious and pleasant international working environment.
Are you interested to be part of their success?
If so and you have a matching profile, than please send your application per Email in English, including details of your salary requirements and notice period