PEB Steel- Sales Manager
- Explore new potential business opportunities and identify new market segments
- Formulate and develop sales related policies & guidelines
- Lead and motivate the sales team, assist as needed in negotiating terms with clients.
- Manage the market research process.
- Meets new clients and introduce the company.
- Develop relationships with decision makers of key accounts through visits.
- Generate pricing structure; approve discount rates and payment terms & conditions Within his authority.
- Maintain and manage enquiry database and use the same for issuing reports.
- Review and analyze estimation output and make sure they are maintained at the required competitive level of the market and business plans for the company.
- To review recommendation by Head of estimation on enquires and approve the enquiries to be priced.
- Initial review of potential job in hand enquiries
- Final review of proposal with Head of Estimation.
- Attend techno-commercial meeting with clients.
- Negotiate with Clients and obtain order.
- Entering into contract with Clients.
- Liaison with Client for any commercial issue post order.
- Must hold Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/Mechanical Engineering with 12+ years of Pre-engineered Building Steel Sales Experience across Oil and Gas and Commercial Projects within the Gulf region.
- Native Arabic speaker Preferred
Get Jobs Like This By Email