- Have experience with design of electrical power and lighting calculations, electrical systems' design, medium and low voltage systems, voice notification, lightning protection, emergency lighting, IT infrastructure and security systems
- Responsible for overall management of all electrical systems.
- Maintain awareness of project electrical specifications drawings and design criteria.
- Strong knowledge of Project life cycle (Design, Procurement, Construction and Testing & Commissioning)
- Work in collaboration with other disciplines to ensure integrity of overall design.
- Providing solutions to technical problems and participation in the resolution of technical issues.
- Strong knowledge and experience with design and construction of high rise towers.
- Participate in value engineering activities to ensure delivery of maximum value of electrical engineering/services
- Ensure that MEP procurement strategy is practical and efficiency.
- Carry out arithmetical checks and independent design checks of Consultants design and design reviews in accordance with Quality procedures
- Should attend regular meetings (on work progress, coordination, design, etc.) with Main Contractor and Consultant to discuss key issues related to the project and take effective corrective actions.
- Conducting reviews of engineering options and evaluations to validate the robust nature of new products and design solutions.
- To coordinate with other design disciplines as required on a day-to-day basis or as set out by the project requirements
- Review all designs for its buildability and ensure it is fit for purpose
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering. In addition, membership of a recognized professional institution is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in high-rise residential and commercial towers Minimum 7 years’ experience in Middle East.
- Ideally, Chartered Engineer or working towards with Membership of IET, CIBSE etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Local and International Codes and Regulations.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal English
- Well versed in DEWA regulations and approval process
- Good report writing skills
- Experience of dealing with consultants/contractors and construction activity
Get Jobs Like This By Email