Regional Legal Counsel
- Reporting to the MENA General Counsel, the International Legal Counsel s main missions will include but not be limited to:
- Supporting the MENA General Counsel all legal matters in the region
- Contracts: responding to tenders; drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts and contract variations
- Supporting on and maintaining corporate governance and risk management processes.
- Contributing to legal standards and templates as required by the business.
- Qualified Lawyer with 4 years experience in private practice and in-house in a number of jurisdictions.
- Experience in corporate law and contract negotiations.
- Ability to build trust and good working relationships with colleagues and clients in different countries and time zones.
- Genuine interest in the operational and business aspect of the company.
- Fluent English and French.
- Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-organized, resourceful, good judgment, rigorous, pragmatic, results-oriented and can work with other specialists to deliver value-add services for the organization.
- Confidence to work autonomously, as well as with the regional and global legal function.
- Cultural sensitivity and business-focus.
Get Jobs Like This By Email