Business Development Manager - Financial Services, Corporate Banking, M&A, Investment Banking, Financial Technology Sales - Dubai
Business Development Manager who will has a successful proven track record in B2B sales and understands the importance of a healthy pipeline.
- Responsible for promoting the company and its value proposition for Middle East, Africa and Asia
- Build and maintain relationships with key advisors (legal and financial) to promote the company and ensure competitiveness
- Responsible with the CEO/Head of Business Development, to generate new pipeline of clients and close the deal.
- To work closely with the Head of Business Development and other Business Development Managers in identifying opportunities related to Business Development including investigating avenues for growth, product development and senior management projects and presentations
- Experience in capital markets an added advantage
- Degree in Economics. Finance/MBA/CFA, or equivalent professional qualification
- Excellent understanding of investment products and exchanges however candidates with a proven track record with sales will be considered
- Expert ability to liaise with senior Investment/Banking/Legal professionals
- Strong client relationship skills and salesmanship
- Strong interpersonal and professional presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing in English, adapting communication style for internal and external audiences
- Must be analytical with strong logical problem-solving skills
- Used to working to and exceeding KPI’s
- Build and maintain client relationships