Sales & Leasing Executive
- Market company properties and advice on ways to preserve and increase the value (monetary worth) of Company real estate investments.
- Look into all aspects of buying property which includes registration, payment of taxes, accounting and reporting, maintenance, etc.
- Advertise for lease or rent on the property, select tenants, make rental or lease agreements, collection of deposits and rent, solve tenant issues, and oversee eviction in case of rent agreement violation scenarios.
- Negotiate property sales contracts, scheduling its maintenance, managing building maintenance projects; compile all data for financial reports by regularly maintaining and updating all records and files.
- Follow up on the complaints, disturbances and violations of the tenants and assists to resolve problems and provide optimal level of service, following management rules and regulations.
- Handle all financial operational aspects of property like rent, property taxes and maintenance.
- Update the company about the physical condition of the property, and all financial arrangements.
- Marketing and analyzing vital information about government zoning rules and regulations, future property values, and other pertaining tasks around the property.
- Maintain system database of potential customers and a list of competitors.
- Perform ad hoc duties and as directed by direct manager.
- 5 years Dubai Experience in Property Sale & Leasing
- Exceptional communication skills in English; Arabic is an Advantage.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good numerical reasoning abilities.
- UAE Driving license.
- Excellent Sales skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Dynamic and presentable