- Develop key accounts, consultants, contractors, system integrators, End users.
- Understand customer needs and find the right solutions that will be suitable
- for their needs to support our sustainable profitable growth priorities.
- Increase sales figures in Intelligent Buildings, Fibre Networks, structured cabling, & racks segments in UAE
- Find prospects and leads, investigating real opportunities to intensify sales
- in the different business segments
- Assist in developing recurring business for the products.
- Participate in global key accounts
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their
- position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with
- prospects; recommending solutions
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and
- guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities, profit, and
- service improvements
- Identify product improvements or key products by remaining current on
- industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Maintain an updated report using CRM software
- Develop IT Infrastructure business to support our business transition plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT/Engineering majors preferred
- Practical training & experience selling structured cabling products in Dubai & Northern Emirates.
- 6+ years’ experience sales in the same field within UAE
- Proficient in English
- MS Office, Adobe Acrobat, AutoCAD
- Strong intrapersonal skills; Hardworking, persistent, and dependable;
- Positive and enthusiastic; customer focused, attention to detail, team player,
- motivated and self-driven
Get Jobs Like This By Email