Sales and Estimation Manager-Steel Structures
- Explore new potential business opportunities and identify new market segments
- Formulate and develop sales related policies & guidelines
- Lead and motivate the sales team, assist as needed in negotiating terms with clients.
- Manage the market research process.
- Meets new clients and introduce the company.
- Develop relationships with decision makers of key accounts through visits.
- Generate pricing structure; approve discount rates and payment terms & conditions. Within his authority.
- Maintain and manage enquiry database and use the same for issuing reports.
- Review and analyze estimation output and make sure they are maintained at the required competitive level of the market and business plans for the company.
- To review recommendation by Head of estimation on enquires and approve the enquiries to be priced.
- Initial review of potential job in hand enquiries
- Final review of proposal with Head of Estimation.
- Attend a techno-commercial meeting with clients.
- Negotiate with Clients and obtain order.
- Entering into contract with Clients.
- Liaison with Client for any commercial issue post order.
Minimum Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Civil Engineering is a must
- 10-15 years of GCC sales experience in the field of steel structures (Hot rolled steel structures) for Industrial Projects/Oil & Gas/Infrastructure/ Commercial Projects.
- Must have an estimation experience on Hot rolled steel structure projects across GCC region
- Well connected with Consultant, EPC Contractors and end users.
- Strong personality and excellent communication skills so as to articulate or demonstrate technical aspects with clients.
- Team Management Experience is a must