Business Development Analyst - Financial Services - Dubai
Preferred education - Economics major, MBA Finance
- Researching and originating prospects (companies/governments) from the Middle East, Africa and Asia for a healthy pipeline (including, but not limited to)
- Prospects (Governement & Private) that could benefit from capital market financing.
- Prospects that could benefit from expanding their investor-base into the Middle East.
- Build contact database, prepare company profiles and organise companies based on different priority levels.
- Work with the CEO to develop a communication strategy for the different levels of companies.
- Ensuring you keep on top of the regional business news to generate new leads
- Strong communication skills with excellent written and spoken English, Arabic would be a plus but not essential
- Self-motivated and can work off their own initiative
- You will have a good understanding of economics and the financial services sector
- A structure and methodical approach to research companies to convert to potential leads for the BD team
- The ability to absorb current news and trends
- Must currently reside in the UAE