Accountant - Bilingual
Accounting and Reporting
- Organize custom clearing of goods with dedicated suppliers.
- Organize transportation, storage and delivery of goods with dedicated supplier.
- Account for fixed assets which includes input of additions, disposals, depreciation and balancing at month end.
- Work closely with the sales and logistics teams to ensure that we have all required paperwork for incoming loads.
- Oversee the customer invoicing process to ensure that invoices are being generated and sent timely.
- Oversee local accounts receivables and collections.
- Obtain Dubai customers credit ratings to provide and assist with Corporate Credit Manager’s decisions regarding customer credit worthiness.
- Provide AR team with information regarding customer remittance.
- Track and communicate with AP team regarding the timing of invoices to be paid.
- Gather and monitor VAT transactions. Coordinate with the Corporate Accounting for timely monthly submissions of VAT reports.
- Assist with the facilitation of local VAT, income tax, and statutory audit requirements.
- Responsible for cash flow monitoring and reporting.
- Assists the Corporate Accounting Team with month-end close processes, including preparing the monthly adjusting journal entries, accrual entries.
- Organize payment of local invoices.
- Work with Corporate Accounting Team to develop and implement local accounting processes and internal controls
- Identify improvements to general accounting processes and internal controls.
- Ensure compliance with all laws, regulations, codes, accounting standards and polices of the Company relevant to the role.
- Provide assistance to the General Manager, CFO, and Corporate Accounting Team on special projects when needed.
Get Jobs Like This By Email