Accounting and Finance Specialist-FMCG
Qualification and Criteria
- Masters Degree in Finance is a must
- UAE taxation experience is a must
- 4-6 years of Finance and Taxation experience in the FMCG industry is must in UAE
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills will be counted for this role
- MIS Reporting, handling day to day banking activities, bank reconciliations, LC & TR application & renewal
- Cash flow reporting, Group companies portfolio planning, credit facility arrangement, receivables, collections, sales target review & follow up with sales team, Accounts payable planning & reporting
- Trial balance analysis, ledger scrutiny & reconciliation, debtors & creditors aging reporting.
- Daily reporting on VAT liability amount & Excise tax compliance to management, update from Federal Tax Authorities, notification.
- MOH listed product renewal & updating in system.
- Preparation, computation VAT liability, excise tax on quarterly basis for group of companies & payment of VAT & excise to FTA.
- Preparation of Budget & budgetary control analysis annually.
- Meeting external audit deliverable & report, half yearly and annual books closure activity & annual audit
- Verify all supplier invoices, imported goods, booking of Landed cost , ensure that the invoices are supported by all necessary documents such as delivery note, service report, purchase orders, GRN’s duly sign by storekeeper, Custom duty receipt (B/E),AWB or BL etc.
- Prepare cheques/bank transfer letters and arrange forward such letters to the bank. Net banking transfer & transaction activity etc.
- Follow-up with customers & sales team for due & outstanding, collections target review etc.
- Solving & fulfillment of customers, salesmen, medical rep. query & requirement on daily basis.
- Preparation Letter of Credit (LC) & Loan against trust receipt (LTR) application & fwd. to bank
- Preparation of Supplier international fund transfer document & forward to bank for payment.
- Computation of landed cost items wise of each imported consignment for inventory valuation
- Final settlement, leave salary & loan settlements, petty cash reimbursement claims of employee
- Product costing reporting, Identification of fast moving, slow moving, non-moving product.
- Coordination of Import & Export shipment & provides related document to bank (LC related)