Managing the end-to-end factory accounting process, including factory budgeting, inventory reconciliations, materials accounting and efficiency calculations.
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities
• Take responsibility for handling entire factory accounts including material accounting, and cash / Bank accounting and submission of MIS reports accurately on-time and annual audits.
• Working with the Production team, to set up very strong measuring criteria; line efficiencies / wastage rates; inventory control.
• To review Margin Reports and compare with BoM for variances;
• Setting in place very robust systems & procedures for the accurate tracking of all spends.
• Creating the factory budgets and ensuring that these are adhered to.
• Setting in place a robust system for compiling information and submitting VAT Return of the Group on time
The Must Have's
• Minimum 10 years of experience, ideally 15 years of experience.
• Qualified Chartered Accountant, or ICWA.
• Must have worked on SAP, or JD Edwards (Oracle) – ERP software.
• Must have working as a Factory Accountant in a high-volume manufacturing industry.
• Ideally, someone who has worked in an FMCG manufacturer.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
• UAE Experience for VAT
• Good communication & Interpersonal Skills