Role & Responsibilities
Planning & Analysis
• Support during the annual budget & quarterly LE processes, ensuring that all financial inputs are analyzed and rigorously challenged
• Support in generating data required for reporting and analysis
• Support in creating analytical reports through excel database and retrieves from other systems eg: JDE, Connect etc.
Information Management & Digitalization
• Support in setting up a system of collection of data, transforming it to information and disseminating it to decision maker.
• Support and actively participate in the development of new IT tools to drive information management at all levels of organization
• Help to maximize automation of information management
Product Pricing – Support decision process
• Maintain pricing database and support Business Analyst during requirements
• University degree holder in Accounting/Finance
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in Financial Accounting and Analysis in the FMCG Industry is a must.
• Strong excel skills are mandatory
• Accounting software experience required (JDE and/or Hyperion (PRISMA) preferred)
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadline
• Strong English skills (written/spoken) are mandatory