Our client a fortune 500 FMCG company is looking to hire Head of Sales MENA.
Reporting to the General Manager, the Head of Sales will be responsible for;
• Developing/Implementing route to market strategies from scratch for all channels - Modern Trade, Traditional Trade and Food Service
• Developing the team structure for the business - Direct distribution model therefore the Head of Sales will directly manage a senior sales and trade marketing team and indirectly a junior sales and merchandising team.
• Support development of annual operating plans and strategic plans by analysing sales KPIs and volume trends
• Lead the initial training and development of the sales teams - including developing training schedules, work with the Training tools team and ensure training programs are properly maintained
• Short and long term strategic planning, conceptualizing and constantly evolving the sales processes across all channels
To apply for the position, it is necessary for the candidate to have the following;
• Atleast 15 years of FMCG sales experience, out of which atleast 7 years of sales experience should be in UAE
• Must have worked very closely with managing the distributor sales force or a very large sales team internally
• Must have atleast Modern Trade and Traditional trade experience across the GCC, ideally Food Service as well
• Must have managed F&B products, especially short shelf life products
• The ideal candidate will have experience within both a multinational and local setup in this region