To make sure that the needs of the customer is being satisfied. Aim is to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organisation
- Providing help and advice to customers using your organisation's products or services
- Communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face
- Investigating and solving customers' problems, which may be complex or long-standing problems that have been passed on by customer service assistants
- Handling customer complaints to a satisfactory solution.
- Handling customer quotations, orders and accounts.
- Issuing refunds or compensation to customers
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers
- Analysing statistics or other data to determine the level of customer service your organisation is providing
- Writing reports analysing the customer service that your organisation provides
- Developing feedback or complaints procedures for customers to use
- Improving customer service procedures, policies and standards for the department
- Meeting with other managers to discuss possible improvements to customer service
- Conducting staff appraisals and setting personal improvement plans.
- Training staff to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Supervising a team of customer service staff
- Learn about the company’s products and services and keeping up to date with changes
- Ensure the Customer Service team adhere to all relevant processes, policies and KPI’s.
5+ years in a FMCG customer service environment with SAP.
Strong leadership skills, Driven and enthusiastic, team player, high integrity, positive attitude, strong business mind, self-motivated, excellent organisation skills, strong communication and presentation skills. Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
Professional/ Specific Skills (management, technical):
Customer Service, Sales Operations, Project Management, SAP, Negotiating