Do you aspire yourself to work as a Marketing Manager at a Global Beverage Company? If the answer is yes and you do have the below skills & qualification, then reach out to Sunita Mehrolia @ Smehrolia@antal.com – Our expert in Sales & Marketing recruitment – FMCG, Retail & Luxury Retail –
Note: Only candidates passing the below check list will be contacted.
Role : Marketing Manager - Middle East & India
You will be the marketing interface between the Global Beverage Brand and its Third Party Distributors in the cluster.
You will develop and implement both long and short-term brands strategies and tactics in the cluster, as agreed with the Brands guidelines and management principles, as well as contribute in annual brands plan realization to achieve the Budget targets.
- Collaborate with the Africa & Indian Ocean Marketing Manager, continuously develop “THE” brands and support the growth and implementation in line with the brands guidelines,
- Develop Brand Advocacy and drive the management of all Brand Ambassadors in Middle East & India,
- Develop and coordinate Education programs, On-Trade activities, new product launches, trade events…,
- Develop and coordinate merchandising projects in the cluster and align with respective Houses,
- Coordinate Digital brand activities in the cluster and align with global brand digital managers.
- Conduct IWSR Markets Analysis, competition review for all spirits categories in the cluster,
- Rely on your expertise in product & communication development, ideally within the spirits industry and demonstrate autonomy, agility, rigor, both strategic & hands-on approach as well as management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing or related field
- 5 to 10 years of brand management and trade marketing in international environment acquired in a similar industry.
- Brand Advocacy experience.
- Strong leadership, people management, negotiation, and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Charismatic, entrepreneurial, and high energy self-starter with the ability to function autonomously
- Fluent English