Are you an organized & highly skilled Oil Trader? Do you have the experience of working in Domestic and International crude oil market? If yes, Please send in your application to Sunita Mehrolia (Talent Manager – Sales & Marketing) at email@example.com
- Be familiar with domestic and international crude oil market. Establish, develop, and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, clients and other counterparties in compliance with the internal business process and management system of business internal control set up by the Company.
- Be responsible for the crude oil trading, dealing with any issues that arise from trading, and meeting the annual crude oil purchase and sales performance target.
- Be responsible for developing high-quality new downstream customers both locally and globally, implementing different business models based on different clients’ requirements.
- In charge of negotiation of business contract terms, review of contract texts, coordinate with contract approval and execution, risk management and ensure smooth and efficient execution of business process
- Regular visits to customers, maintain existing customers, find out their potential supply and demand, deepen and strengthen the relationship with clients by introducing more of our oil product resources and needs.
- Market research, evaluation of new opportunities, development of new customers, new markets, new varieties and new models.
- Create hedging strategy. If needed, hedge flat price, crack and spread exposure across multiple products (Gasoil, Crude oil, HSFO, LSFO) and different areas.
- Work closely with operations, planning, shipping and other traders.
- Create analysis on Low Sulphur Fuel market fundamentals. West to East flows, supply/demand projections.
- Create opportunities for third party cargoes with the trading team that can increase the desk's P&L.
- Bachelor’s degree in the major of International Trade, Petrochemical, Marketing or other related.
- 10 years of international oil & gas trade experience, including crude oil physical and hedging/paper trading experience.
- Rich experience in the oil trading industry, team leadership, and new product business development in crude oil market internationally.
- Good team player, excellent communication skills, logic thinking and well organized.
- Ability to understand oil economics across the barrel and act on market movements, arbitrage opportunities.
- High numerical skills and commercial acumen.
- High sensitivity to the crude oil and petroleum products market, strong ability to judge and control the risk of crude oil trading.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Applications.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.