HR Specialist Should have the Possibility to help the HR Director to Design & develop the Tools to measure people efficacy and to help to find the Company Process from Different Department in the company. HR Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that the overall administration, coordination, and evaluation of human resources plans, and programs are realized
· Designs, develops and leads the implementation of the career development Strategy with Align with Business Strategy.
· Help the HR Director to implement the HR Process in all the Regional.
· Ensure HR record keeping and reporting fully complies with the provisions of the Data Protection Act
· Help to implement the Induction Welcoming for all new Comers with Specific Requirements with updating on yearly basis the information and help to prepare the welcoming tools kit for all new joiners .
· Develop, maintain and implement all employment policies relevant to establishing the employee/employer relationship in a legally compliant environment
· Participate to different HR Project and Processes
· Manage the recruitment and selection process & Creating and revising job descriptions with analyzing job duties
· Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and retention of staff
· Performing Job Evaluations & job analyses
· Conducting annual salary surveys & Benchmarks
Employee Engagement & relations
· Analyze and recognize patterns in employee data (metrics such as employee survey results) to shape engagement activities, drive action through the line, maximize impact and evaluate success
· Highly motivated with an enthusiasm for employee engagement and a desire to seek out new ways to engage with employees
· Maintaining department records and report
Development Plan & Performance management
· Influence and support organizational change ensuring staff remain engaged, motivated and valued.
· Leads strategic organization wide projects focused on the development of high potentials and young leaders.
· Maintaining records of employee participation in all training and development Programs
· HR Experience not less than 3 years working for a well-known Pharma/FMCG company in UAE.
· Successful work experience as a Human Resources Specialist, officer, administrator or other HR position.
· UAE experience is a must for this role.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, knowledge of HRMS is a plus
· Native Arabic speaker is highly preferred.