Senior Accountant- FMCG
- A Qualified Charted Accountant with 8+ years of finance experience in UAE including a minimum of 4 years in a Supervisory or Managerial role within the FMCG Segment.
- The ideal candidate must have hands on experience in Financial Planning, reporting, budgeting and forecasting within the FMCG business segment in UAE.
- Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Preparing various MIS reports on company’s Operational and Financial Performance
- Preparing and analyzing Budget vs Actual
- Preparing Budgets for Business Spends (Monthly, Quarterly & Yearly) and Variances Analysis
- Preparing and monitoring closely on business spends such as ATL, BTL spends
- Prepared Cash Flow Projections, Weekly Working Capital Reports and managed the Cash flows for the Group Company.
- Ensuring VAT compliances in all operational transactions, reconciliations, documentations and filing VAT
- Returns on quarterly basis.
- Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- Reporting to the Managing Director
Get Jobs Like This By Email