HR Payroll Specialist
- UAE National
- Bachelors Degree with 3-5 years of experience handling the payroll of the company.
- Experience working on Oracle-ERP
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- To arrange the payment of staff salaries through the payroll system. This will involve the collation and input of all relevant information for the monthly payroll (including new starters, leavers, benefits, contract changes, sickness absence payments, maternity and paternity pay).
- To administer the Sick Pay and Maternity Pay schemes.
- To arrange written notification to all staff of any changes in pay.
- To provide advice to staff and managers in relation to pay, salary guidelines and Social security.
- To ensure manual and payroll system records are accurately maintained and updated regularly in line with data security protection.
- To assist in the administration of benefits schemes as required and where applicable
- To monitor and record sickness and other absences.
- To maintain internal database files and tables, and develop recurring or ad-hoc reports to meet the requirements.
- To gather data, data entry and compile statistical reports, and maintaining statistical information.
- To continually monitor and update statistical data to ensure the trends are reported.
Get Jobs Like This By Email