Marketing Director-UAE National
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field.
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills.
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Exquisite communication and interpersonal skills
- Up to speed with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Thorough knowledge of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude.
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus.
- Leads the development & implementation of marketing strategies to create society awareness of the company’s business activities this includes but are not limited to creating market demand, target market shares & projections, identifying new & emerging market opportunitied, etc.
- Directly liaise with Sales & other related departments in developing the annual marketing plan with detailed activities, deliverables & milestones that are focused in delivering both the department & organizational objectives.
- Effectively leads the implementation of strategic plans that includes marketing campaigns through both prints & digital platform, media, public relations, event hostings, sponsorships & partnerships, etc.
- Continuously develop & find new ways to maximize & effectively utilize all owned outdoor media platforms such as advertising hoardings, digital screens, flags, and directional signage etc.
- Develop & maximize opportunities in attracting potential revenue generating advertising projects.
- Develop brand image making the organization standout amongst its peers & competitors being an early adoptors of new techniques, designs, approaches & new technologies.
- Leads & supervise the team to continuously develop brand standards by ensuring the organizations digital / online presence are amongst the top 10 searched, viewed & followed whist maintaining prints reach out targeted & penetrate market segments.
- Translate & communicate market research & studies results to the Management on a quarterly basis and make use of opportunities, untapped market potentials to advantage.
- Effectively manage, control & allocate marketing resources & budget by capturing return-on-investments.
- Maintain a clear communication lines & collaborate with Corporate Communications Section to timely deliver media coverage across all available media platform.
- Perform other duties & responsibilities as and when assigned by the line manager.