- Perform a variety of administrative tasks of a highly confidential and sensitive nature.
- Manage the entire calendar and handle incoming and outgoing communications with internal and external clients.
- Screen, prepare and organize incoming and outgoing documentation relating to CEO office for the appropriate actions.
- Provide preliminary summaries of incoming material to the CEO by reviewing and making basic analysis of the documents and their content.
- Organize business itineraries, travel arrangements, conferences, meetings and social functions as and when required.
- Consistently follow-up on matters initiated or related to the CEO Office in order to ensure they are completed on time.
- Receive and screen incoming calls and visitors; determine priority matters for necessary endorsement to Department Head.
- Ensure policies and procedures are closely followed and standards of quality pertaining to the office administration are constantly monitored and adhered to.
- Timely preparation of the necessary material (minutes, agendas, presentations or reports) for CEO meetings.
- Regular circulation of calendars, monthly evaluations and newsletters among other material, within the department’s teams.
- Follow-up on tasks and projects with the team as required by the CEO, particularly during his absence.
- Implement an effective tracking methodology to follow up on correspondences and actions of tasks and projects, bringing tasks which require further action to the attention of CEO
Requirements Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge, and Experience
- Higher Diploma in Business Administration or Secretarial Studies, or an equivalent qualification.
- Outstanding business command of the English and Arabic languages (writing, reading and verbal).
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a Personal Assistant or Executive Secretary within a similar field.
- Ability to multitask and manage deadlines.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office package 2003/ 2007.
- Ability to build and maintain strong rapport with colleagues across various levels in the organization.
- A keen eye for detail.
- A strong computer typist; 45 words per minute (wpm) and above with 90% accuracy or higher.
- Confident and assertive, yet friendly