Assistant Finance Manager
- Must be a Qualified Charterd Accountant with 7+ years of post qualification experience in the Healthcare/Consumer Goods Industry.
- Must have experience in Internal controls & Audits.
- Financial Indian Reporting experience is a must where the candidate has worked quite recent few years in India with current UAE experience.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills is a must.
- Exposure working on ERP.
- Lead the Finance & Accounts function for Middle East Region across UAE, Oman & Saudi Arabia
- Finalisation of accounts on monthly basis
- MIS reporting to corporate
- Handling Internal & Statutory audit
- Payroll processing
- Budgeting exercise
- Interaction with Banks for OD facility & bank charges
- Policies to be put in place for company on overheads & stocks