Job Title: Business Development Executive/Asst. Manager – Business Development
Experience required : 2 years – 7 years
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Selling products by establishing contact and developing relationships with Customer/ Client/ Distributer/Contractor/Consultant/Designers etc, and recommending solutions.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers/Supplier’s and managers.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Liaising with logistics team to check the progress on delivery of orders.
- Monitoring sales and order information and sending copies/Invoices.
- Timely collection of all payments from customers.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets;
- Attending team meeting and sharing best practice with colleagues.
- Submission of weekly reports to Management regarding business contacts, new customers, sales, enquiries etc.
- Representing the company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to you.