Channel Manager - Chillers – HVAC
Are you an excellent sales professional specializing in Channel Sales – HVAC product (Chillers) portfolio and looking for an opportunity to work with a Global brand based in Dubai? If the answer is yes, then please do send in your application to Sunita Mehrolia – BD & Talent Manager – Sales & Marketing
- You will focus on building and enhancing relations with existing channels and adding new channel partners across the region to deliver the sales for Applied Products.
- You will lead sales initiatives, create regional sales strategies, and proactively facilitates the sharing of insight (market, customer, industry) with the sales team and channel partners to enable the delivery of business plans.
- You will operate indirect channels, distributors, sales facilitators, partners by collaborating with sales teams, consultants, and customers to promote business growth and increase sales opportunities to maximize the revenue.
How you will do
As Sales Manager you will use your strategic expertise and knowledge of Applied Products to drive the sales, assure results, improve relations with existing channels and create new channels to improve, making periodical visits to dealers and service portfolio to increase sales and service quality. You will ensure customer satisfaction with the sales team and support when needed. You will articulate market information (market prices, volume, growth, competitor actions etc.) and propose a growth action plan for each channel in the territory to executive management.
You are a hunter driven to seek and develop existing business and long term customer relationships, self-motivated. You’re analytical, perseverant, determined, and reliable in your approach to work, managing multiple priorities simultaneously because of your excellent planning, organization, and time management skills.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical
- 8 years minimum experience in HVAC industry, specifically focused on Chillers in the Middle East
- Proven track record of delivering sales target
- Proven track record of leading and managing Sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent language skills in English and Arabic
- Able to travel a minimum of 50% of the time
- Strong presentation and ability to influence key stakeholders, consultants, and owners
- Independent, innovation, strategic-thinking and able to work under pressure
- Experience in Middle East & Levant countries.